The BIGGEST Kettlebell Instructional Training DVD ever!
The Encyclopedia of Kettlebell Lifting is an intensive A to Z training system packed with 7 hours of high quality video, with over 180 kettlebell exercises spanning 5 DVDs. This is the most comprehensive and high-quality kettlebell DVD available today!
You will learn a complete training system to fit your needs from beginning and preparation to advanced techniques and competition skills. Included inside is a unique Program Guide providing tailored programs ranging from Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced to Strength, Endurance, Speed, Flexibility, and Explosive Power training. Whatever your need or background, a complete beginner to strength training or a seasoned professional athlete, the Encyclopedia of Kettlebell Lifting has got you covered!
DVD includes Chapter List and Program Guide Inserts to help you maximize your training.
Here is what the series has to offer:
- Over 180 techniques and over seven hours of instruction!
- In depth teaching on proper lifting form, breathing and body mechanics to get you started on the right track.
- All major exercises are shown with every variation of each lift.
- Each section finishes with an example of the "old style" Girevoy Sport version.
- 16 custom-training programs. There are programs for beginners, advanced lifters, sports-specific programs, emphasizing strength, flexibility, anaerobic conditioning, and more.
- Printed Chapter Guide. There are so many techniques; you will need this to find them all!